Birmingham’s iconic skyline restaurant, Orelle, has launched a new Spring Tasting Menu. Located on the 24th floor of 103 Colmore Row, the 88-cover restaurant offers unrivalled, panoramic views of Birmingham city and beyond.
The venue opened amid a fanfare last October and is a popular destination for food and drinks with a spectacular cocktail menu and glamorous downstars bar and eating area on the street level.
Orelle’s Executive Chef, Chris Emery who spent three formative years at The Waterside Inn in Berkshire and more recently was employed by Jason Atherton at Pollen Street Social, in London, and at Atherton’s The Clocktower in New York, has designed the Spring Tasting menu with simplicity, seasonality and provenance top of mind.
The menu which takes in 6 courses, plus snacks, showcases dishes such as:
- Ballotine de Saumon; Cured salmon, nori, Kalamanski, green grape and almond
- Globe artichoke tartare, black olive, baby turnip, heritage tomato gazpacho
- Line caught Hake, Jersey Royal, mussel, parsley velouté
- Lake District lamb rump, pomme Anna, asparagus with wild garlic
- ‘Zing Tang’ Lemon mousse, citrus crèmeux, sponge, juniper and lime sorbet.
- A wine flight to complement is also available.
Read more here.